Put a number in the comments and I’ll answer accordingly. The mission for those of us who answer the questions, should we accept it, is to stay positive about our writing and ourselves, but to also be fair about our shortcomings.
1. Of the fics you’ve written, of which are you most proud?
2. Favorite tense
3. Favorite POV
4. What are some themes you love writing about?
5. What inspires you to write?
6. Thoughts on critique
7. Create a character on the spot... NOW!
8. Is there a character you love writing for the most? The least? Why?
9. A passage from a WIP
10. What are your strengths in writing?
11. What are your weaknesses in writing?12. Anything else that you want to know... (otherwise known as Fill in the Blank)
List of my 2013 fics (I really hope I didn't miss any):
01: Recurring Nightmares
02: Barriers (Chapters 7-38)
03: Ice Ice Baby (Offsides Valentine's Day One-Off)
05: Inked (Chapters 1-6)
07: Citrus and Sweethearts
08: Glamaphonic, Electronic, Disco Baby
09: Still Cute
10: Down to Fuck
11: Friend or Foe (Chapters 1-3)
12: The Twelfth Day
13: Snow White Streets and Red on Your Cheeks
( The thing! )